The MOCHA Center’s staff, board of directors, and MCS faculty are extremely excited about our upcoming fundraiser for the organization. Small HIV/AIDS organizations, especially those that focus on HIV Prevention, face unique challenges with the current grant funding trends. The MOCHA Center needs your financial support as we continue to improve the health and wellness of LGBT communities of color. One avenue of supporting the MOCHA Center is attending our fundraising event:
Thursday, March 19, 2015 -6:30pm-8:30pm
384 East Avenue, Rochester, New York
21 & over | Tickets: $50 | Business Attire
Passed hors d’oeuvres, passed champagne, cash bar, silent auction, & music
Tickets On Sale until Thursday, March 12, 2015
- The MOCHA Center staff, board of directors, and MOCHA Consulting Services Faculty are selling tickets.
- Online tickets can be purchased at: http://mochasoiree.eventbrite.com.
- The MOCHA Center offices in Rochester (189 N. Water Street, Suite 1) and Buffalo (1092 Main Street) – accepting cash, checks, money orders, and credit cards.
If you are unable to attend but would still like to support the MOCHA Center, please consider making a donation to the MOCHA Center:
- Go to our link on Eventbrite and make a donation online: http://mochasoiree.eventbrite.com.
- Call or stop by the Buffalo Office (Marti Blazick | 716-852-1142 x200) or Rochester (Bruce Smail | 585-420-1400 x108) for credit card donations.
- Send a check/money order in the name of “The MOCHA Center, Inc.” to Finance & Administration, The MOCHA Center, Inc., 1092 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14209.