Be a part of the HIV STOPS WITH ME campaign launch at the MOCHA SOIREE on Thursday, March 19, 2015 from 6:30pm-8:30pm at Ballroom 384 in Rochester. Tickets are $50 and available at http://www.mochasoiree.eventbrite.com. Meet the spokesmodels, listen to great jazz by Trio More, enjoy passed hors d’oeuvres and champagne, bid on the silent auction, and have a few drinks at the cash bar. It is an opportunity to mix and mingle with the community and find out the latest about The MOCHA Center as well as the New York State’s campaign – HIV STOPS WITH ME. Tickets are on sale until Thursday, March 12 — you don’t want to miss this event.
Be sure to get your tickets now for the MOCHA SOIRÉE — March 19, 2015 at Ballroom 384 — 6:30pm-8:30pm. Trio More will perform live at the fundraising event for the MOCHA Center. Tickets available at the MOCHA Center offices in Buffalo & Rochester, staff, board members, MCS Faculty members, and online at http://mochasoiree.eventbrite.com. Join us on March 19th and help support the work of the MOCHA Center.
The MOCHA Center’s staff, board of directors, and MCS faculty are extremely excited about our upcoming fundraiser for the organization. Small HIV/AIDS organizations, especially those that focus on HIV Prevention, face unique challenges with the current grant funding trends. The MOCHA Center needs your financial support as we continue to improve the health and wellness of LGBT communities of color. One avenue of supporting the MOCHA Center is attending our fundraising event:
Thursday, March 19, 2015 -6:30pm-8:30pm
384 East Avenue, Rochester, New York
21 & over | Tickets: $50 | Business Attire
Passed hors d’oeuvres, passed champagne, cash bar, silent auction, & music
Tickets On Sale until Thursday, March 12, 2015
- The MOCHA Center staff, board of directors, and MOCHA Consulting Services Faculty are selling tickets.
- Online tickets can be purchased at: http://mochasoiree.eventbrite.com.
- The MOCHA Center offices in Rochester (189 N. Water Street, Suite 1) and Buffalo (1092 Main Street) – accepting cash, checks, money orders, and credit cards.
If you are unable to attend but would still like to support the MOCHA Center, please consider making a donation to the MOCHA Center:
- Go to our link on Eventbrite and make a donation online: http://mochasoiree.eventbrite.com.
- Call or stop by the Buffalo Office (Marti Blazick | 716-852-1142 x200) or Rochester (Bruce Smail | 585-420-1400 x108) for credit card donations.
- Send a check/money order in the name of “The MOCHA Center, Inc.” to Finance & Administration, The MOCHA Center, Inc., 1092 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14209.